Fine tea evokes images... encourages contemplation... and stimulates the imagination. I've tried to capture some of those images in this little series of tea stories, many of them inspired by a particular blend, a certain moment, or a memorable event.
These stories are mostly if not entirely fictional, although in some cases they were inspired by real events and real people.
- The journals of a hitherto unknown South Seas explorer.
- A sudden storm in the mountains above Lake Louise.
- Memories of a youthful acquaintance.
- A long winter illness.
- The Goddess of Mercy.
- A special blend.
- The Admiral's last voyage.
Coming in the future:
- The People's Pot, A True Story About the DDR
Questions? Comments? Write firstname.lastname@example.org.